Thursday, October 28, 2010

GUESS WHO'S BACK?!



MOI! :)

Well, I have to admit that I missed writing in my blogs (eg. in Blogger, Tumblr). I have been so busy since 23920483032002 light years ago. Lulz. :)) Kidding aside, I honestly can't keep up with updating all my online accounts.

Thank God for sembreak and I finally have time to do things like these. I have yet to fix my music playlist, my computer folders, my room, and my life! HAHA. But seriously, sembreak is like "me" time and that's really what I love about sembreaks!

Wait, it's like my last sembreak since I'll probably become a slave of the workforce by next year. (Note: I think I'm finally graduating.) HAHA. Work equals no long vacations. Boohoo. 

I guess I have to make the most out of this two-week break. :)

Kids, seize the sembreak! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment