Thursday, October 28, 2010

8 ways to win my heart

Hmm. Let me list down 8 traits/activities that would definitely turn me on.
  1. Spontaneity. Nothing beats a breath of fresh air. Routine screws me up. So I'd like a partner who is game for anything (like an unplanned outing, dining somewhere new, etc.). I don't like talking about the same things over and over again either. And yeah, I love surprises! 
  2. Photography. I just love making things/people look beautiful. I hope you're into the same thing to so we could always have photoshoots! I don't have a photoshoot buddy anymore. Boohoo. I need someone that can tag along to almost every shoot I have.
  3. Food. I'm a sucker for sweet and salty stuff. Note that I am very picky with food, you can ask my parents or my siblings how picky I can get. To know my favorite foods, you just have to research enough. Haha. Good luck with that.
  4. Travelling. Like any other kid, I've always dreamt about going around the world. You can ask my friends, I don't get still in one place. I always roam around! Even in school, it terrifies me when I have to stay in a room for 3 hours or a building for 5-7 hours. I am a wanderer. So, wander with me, will you?
  5. Shopping. I swear, I never say no to this kind of activity even though I'm bankrupt. I usually shop alone. I'm calling out for a shopping buddy who quite has taste. :D
  6. Music. I never expected my partner to be a singer or a dancer. But I do hope that we are of the same wavelength. I love OPM, RnB, Pop, Techno, Rock and everything in between.
  7. Swimming/basketball/badminton. I need a sports/workout buddy. :D 
  8. Call/text/PM/write to me. In short, send me love. Sweet notes never fail to brighten up my day. I even dare you to find me wherever if you really miss me. [Ugh. Enough of the mushy stuff, Camsie. Teehee.]


So there you have it, the eight surefire ways to win my broken/empty (why so emo?) HEART. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment