Monday, August 23, 2010

9 things about me

As part of the 10 day challenge, I shall share with you 9 random things about me on this second day. :D While I was staring at the computer screen (read: while having typed nothing yet), I suddenly remembered that I wrote down a similar post in my Multiply account. Let me paste the list here and compare things. 


9 random things about me (April 2008): 


1. I think I'm weird. I think I'm dyslexic, sseriously. I think I'm suffering from some kind of psychological-mental condition. hahahaha. BALIW!:))


Yes, I think I have an occassional case of clinical depression. Not kidding!

2. I don't like eating Bangus except when it's boneless and fried. 


The taste is just really different when its cooked differently (e.g. Sinigang na Bangus)

3. I haven't traveled abroad. boohoo :(


Well guess what kids, last December 2008, I was able to travel to the US of A! I went there alone! Good thing, my mom's there to tour me around DC and NY. :D

4. Everyone thinks I'm vain. Am I really that vain? hahahahhahahahaXD
    Oo na nga. Sorry naman, naaliw lang talaga ako sa sarili ko. 


Two years later, yes, I'm still vain but I try to hide it! I don't post pictures of me that often! I got a bit shy. Anyway, I don't think anyone's fond of it anymore. I think they got sick of my face. Lolz.

5. I have this weird sleeping pattern. Actually, it's not a pattern anymore.
    HAHAHAHA:)) I get sleepy at around 9-10 pm. If I'm still awake after 10 pm,
    it will be difficult to sleep! And I really wake up early at times, like 3 or 4 am.

This is still the same technique that I use now! Trust me, it works. I get cranky when its way past my bedtime (unless I'm talking with my crush, of course). My friend also told me that the brain kind of stops working when you don't sleep early. So better sleep early kids, cram your homework at 3am! It works wonders, I tell you.

6. I eat a lot. Seryoso. People think otherwise. Grrrr. Kaya nga I'm so fat eh. 
    I'm just good in hiding those flabs.


People are starting to see my flabs. It's not that difficult to imagine knowing that I gained 20 pounds. You heard me right, 20 effing pounds.

7. I don't turn off my cellphone. Ever. Kidding. Except when it's empty batt.
    Really drained batt. Haha! When you text or call me at night when I'm 
    sleeping, I actually wake up to check my phone. 


I really don't turn my two mobile phones off. Never ever. They're just on silent mode forever. 

8. I don't like getting old. Boohoo :( I love playing with stuff toys. I don't like
    the complicated adult stuff. Except the freedom, of course!:))


What the hell, I'm no longer a teenager but that doesn't mean I should feel old! I'm still young and still have worlds to conquer.

9. I have a student permit for like months now, but I still don't know how to
    drive! No one teaches me. Huhuhu. Argh x_x


I now know how to drive. Just slight. Because it's effing difficult to learn when you don't practice driving always and when you practice on different cars! And guess what, I even bumped into a post while driving last week. Driving = FAIL. No way! I promise to practice during the sembreak. 
 
I know I should only list down 9 things, but here's a bonus:


I'm not good in writing essays and journals. Panget mga blog entries ko! I'm also not good in speaking in public. Waaaaaaaa :(


I think I'm getting the hang of it, now that I'm already building my Blogger and enjoying a year in Tumblr. On the other hand, I still should improve on my public speaking abilities.


There you have it, new things you learned about me. I got a feeling that you may be thinking that I'm weird and all. Well yes, I am weird. Now, can we all sleep?
Toodles for now, it's already past my bed time!~

0 comments:

Post a Comment