Sunday, August 22, 2010

10 messages to 10 different people.

DAY ONE.


To Hannee, I terribly miss you. Let's push through with our shopping. Please? 


To Charm, get well soon dear!


To Leelee, finish your project already! I need to use that laptop! 


To Tricia, I know that you don't me, but please lend me some of your clothes! Your style is totally awesome!


To Deng, please go to Manila soon. Please?


To Roee, what gift would you like on your birthday? 


To Daddy and Mommy, please please let me buy some clothes and shoes. I promise to be good. :D


To the stranger/s reading this blog, well I hope your enjoying it.


To myself, you. must. not. get. stressed. out. I must not skip meals and sleep very late at night! I must be healthy!


To you. Yes, you. I kind of like you. But you're stubborn and all that. I hate you, instead. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment